Free shipping on U.S. orders over $200
Discussions of the origins of KY state’s love for thoroughbred racing until the sun comes up, but one unanimous historic milestone was Colonel Meriwether Lewis Clark’s establishment of the Louisville Jockey Club in the 1870’s. Clark’s organization would eventually become the racetrack that now famously hosts the most celebrated race of them all on the first Saturday in May.
Legally, can’t say the name of the track…but you know the one. Yeah, that one.
Hand-inked using linocut blocks with water based ink for that perfect aged t-shirt feel. Each shirt is made with desired imperfections for a one-of-a-kind product finish.
- 4.3 oz, 100% preshrunk combed ring-spun cotton
- Slimmer fitting. If you’re in between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
- 100% Made in USA
- Color(s): Dusty Blue (Grayish)
- Hand sewn tag on inner neck
- DRCo. woven label along waist line